Thursday, April 8, 2010

Most of you know we got some water in our basement at the old house last week. So we had Ronnie come put in a sump pump in the storage room. It was a mess to get it in, but we won't have to worry about water in the basement any more!

Thought Chad, Aaron and Adam would like to know that their work of art is still on the wall in the old basement. Since I was there for a couple of days messing with the water situation, I decided to paint the basement. I painted all the white space around the flag, but left the flag in tact! For those of you who don't know, years ago when those 3 were at home they painted this flag without my knowing what they were up to. (I must admit to painting that wall fushia pink-it's the only paint I had at the time and the wall needed a paint job badly-guess the boys never really liked the pink wall). Imagine my surprise when I happened down there one day and saw their masterpiece-it was so good I had to let it stay. When people look at the house that is one thing they all really like!




2 comments:

Kelly said...

Those boys...:) Chad thinks he's pretty creative...I usually find some of his little creations around here sometimes:) I never know what I'm going to find with Chad!! He always takes things apart, he's actually fixed a few of them:)

The basement looks good. Glad u guys got all the water out!

Shannon said...

Good job on all your hard work Mom!