Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Thought I'd share a few of my Halloween decors. I made this little trick or treater guy years ago and have had a lot of fun with him. Once Chad and I got the bright idea to set him up on grandma B's front porch on Halloween night, rang her doorbell and hid around the corner. She fell for it and talked to him and tried to get him to come inside. It was hillarious. We finally were laughing so hard she heard us. No treats for us that night-but it was funny!I love this little witch. Gets me in the Halloween spirit.

I found some great Fall color leaves on the mountain and made up a couple of Fall vases.













2 comments:

Kelly said...

Every time i hear that story about grandma i just laugh! Something Chad would do:) Glad u guys could get another camping trip in! It's been fun having Aaron stay with us! See u tomorrow!

Andy & Tori said...

Laura I love the table center piece it is soo full. Very festive