Friday, February 18, 2011

We had a fun trip to Orem last weekend. Most of the gang went to State Wrestling. Me-I was armed with my plastic and hit the Mall! I swiped and shopped for 2 days-it was great!
Nate and Randy enjoy some 'guy talk' over breakfast. I believe Dad and his boys had a great time at the wrestles. We really enjoyed Shane and Kyle who came up from Las Cruces. They drove with us from Monticello to Orem and Kyle kept us in stitches most of the way. He and I watched videos while Papa and his dad visited in the front seat.
Kyle and Abby cheese it up for the camera. These kids played hard all weekend.
This is the Bracken smile I love most!
Brooke and I had a great visit. She's a special woman and I love her dearly.



2 comments:

Kelly said...

Good to hear you guys could make it up and do what you both love to do:) Brooke is great, isn't she! I miss that girl! As always, it was good to visit with you in Monticello! Grateful for a Mother-n-law I feel close to! Take care!

Nate and Brooke said...

What a cute post! Thanks for staying with us, we had a fun time, didn't we:)!! Girls just got to have fun ha ha