Thursday, February 11, 2010

Here's a couple more pics from the 'Big Snow Removal!' This is a view of Randy's legs from the front door window as he shovels snow to make room for the snowblower to throw it off the porch. By the way, the window is almost 6 ft from the floor! Right before I took this pic, I'd been out there walking along bending over to take my Christmas lights down.
Randy breaks through and is heading for the front door.

This is what he had to deal with. He'd chop down snow then blow it away. Chop, blow, repeat, for 3 hours.



3 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness! That is crazy. I can now barely see over the snow out my front window.

Kelly said...

Love the pictures! That is just CRAZY! Hope you guys have a great weekend up north at the wrestles.

Shannon said...

Love your new background Mom!And you did it all by yourself :)